With revenues of over 438 billion Rupees ($7 billion USD), Wipro delivers innovative technology, consulting, and business process services to clients in more than 175 cities across six continents. The company’s strategy to help its customers leverage the cloud includes providing cost-effective, agile, and scalable cloud infrastructure. The value of the offering depended on Wipro’s ability to maintain peak reliability, efficiency, and performance for its cloud services environment—even as it continues to grow.
Wipro chose Cloud Lifecycle Management (CLM) to manage its cloud services environment based on the solution’s capabilities for automation, self-service, and multi-tenancy. Tight integration with Remedy Service Management Suite supports ITIL®-compliant service management across hybrid environments. BladeLogic Data Center Automation provides ongoing patching and configuration compliance.
BMC solutions help Wipro provision, configure, secure, monitor, and manage applications and cloud infrastructure to provide the high-performance yet cost-effective services its customers need.
- A self-service portal delivers complete, configurable full-stack services across infrastructure, middleware, platforms, and applications without IT intervention.
- Wipro can deploy new customer services in minutes instead of weeks, enabling customers to get nearly immediate value from their investments.
- ITIL-compliant service management enables consistent processes for incident, problem, change, service request, and SLA management across physical and virtual infrastructures and private and public cloud platforms.
- BMC Remedy dashboards provide up-to- the minute visibility into incidents, change, and other activities for physical and cloud-based systems, greatly reducing risk.
- Automated patching and configuration helps Wipro support customer compliance with diverse legislative mandates and industry standards across the globe.
- Cloud Lifecycle Management enables Wipro to establish multiple service levels at various price points to offer customer choice while maximizing revenue.
"An important factor in our selection of Cloud Lifecycle Management was the confidence we had in BMC Software as a partner. BMC was willing to look at new areas from a technology perspective and invest appropriately in research and development."— Atul Sood, Vice President, Advanced Technologies & Solutions, Wipro
Let's discuss your transformation
Accelerate innovation through provisioning and management of secure cloud services.Learn More
Innovative enterprise service management platform built natively for mobile with an intuitive, people-centric user experienceLearn More | Start a free trial
Remediate known vulnerabilities, and automate compliance checksLearn More