BMC digital IT powers 82% of Fortune 500 companies
Our customer commitment
We continually evaluate the BMC IT Service Management portfolio to ensure we provide the best solutions to meet our customers' needs. BMC has announced that Service Desk Express (SDE) has moved to "Limited Support" and will no longer be supported after December 31, 2017.
While we will not be developing new functionality for SDE or removing the End of Life designation, we will continue to provide limited technical support for the product and may address defects and security issues as defined by the "Product End of Life" section of the BMC Product Support Policy.
What does this mean for you?
- We are committed to providing Limited Support for SDE until December 31, 2017.
- You can add capacity if needed. You may continue to renew support and purchase additional capacity as needed.
- We may issue hot fixes if needed. Please review the Product Support Policy for details on Limited Support and End of Life.
- Moving forward BMC recommends one of the following migration options:
Find the right solution for your business
BMC Remedyforce, built on Salesforce App Cloud, delivers complete IT service management with social, mobile, and collaborative capabilities.
BMC FootPrints Service Core delivers a powerful and user-friendly suite of on-premises tools to automate the entire lifecycle of IT and non-IT services quickly and easily.
- Service Desk Software
- BMC service desk solutions go beyond basic technical support to increase productivity, enable collaboration, and reduce operating costs.
- Software as a Service (SaaS) Solutions
- BMC Software as a Service (SaaS) solutions provide scalable, pre-configured applications delivered from the cloud, saving you time and money by improving efficiency.
- IT Service Management (ITSM)
- BMC delivers a full range of ITSM solutions that enable innovation with streamlined, intelligent service delivery for today's mobile, social, and collaborative business users.