Deliver customized, compliant and cost-effective cloud services to your customersYour customers want diverse service offerings at their fingertips. If you’re a service provider building a cloud business, BMC gives you the management capability you need to easily deliver secure multi-tier cloud services to your customers—helping you stand out from the competition.
What to look for in cloud management for service providers
- Platform neutrality
- Secure multi-tenancy
- Self-service portal
- Automated multi-tier service provisioning
Hybrid cloud management
- Ensured compliance for public cloud use
- Management of private and public clouds from a single management platform
- Support for Amazon Web Services™ and Microsoft® Azure public clouds
Cloud operations management
- Performance monitoring in the cloud
- Capacity management and optimization
- Cloud cost visibility and cloud chargeback
- Change management in the cloud
- CMDB integration
- Common service catalog across cloud and traditional IT
- Policy-based compliance
Custom, end-to-end cloud services
BMC Cloud Lifecycle Management lets you build a fully configured cloud with improved visibility, compliance, and integration of key IT processes—saving time and money for you and your customers.
- Customize cloud services to meet business needs.
- Manage a variety of platforms from a single console.
- Enable high-precision analysis across different applications.
- Unite cloud and enterprise management tools and processes.
More cloud services to meet your customers’ needs
BMC Cloud Operations Management gives you the performance and capacity management you need to run a smart, reliable cloud.
- Cloud Management
- BMC offers cloud solutions that get your cloud up and running fast, adapting and scaling as your business changes and grows.
- Data Center Management and Automation
- BMC data center management and automation solutions increase your IT efficiency, ensure compliance, and automate routine manual processes.
- IT Automation
- BMC Software provides the best-practices guidance, products, and services you need to implement IT automation effectively and maximize its business value.