Remedy Knowledge Management
Put knowledge at the fingertips of your users
- Fix issues faster: Faster resolutions enable better service and happier customers.
- Help people to help themselves: Deliver true self-service and reduce calls to the service desk.
- Collate and curate: Get knowledge from multiple, disparate sources and make it available to anyone.
Create it. Share it. Search it.
Remedy Knowledge Management helps you to solve problems faster. By putting the right information in front of the right people at the right time you can reduce the burden on IT and significantly improve customer satisfaction.
User-friendly, interactive, template-based articles are easy to create from your desktop browser or the native mobile application.
Comment, flag, and like your favorite articles with Knowledge Centered Support (KCS) best practices.
By helping your customers solve their own problems you can deflect calls to the service desk, saving you time and reducing costs.
Find what you need quickly and effortlessly with the powerful natural language search capability.
Source data from third parties or from historical incidents, problems, and known errors using ITIL knowledge management best practices.
Take a closer look
- News flashes and watch lists keep users up to date.
- Self-help knowledge reduces operational costs.
- Access knowledge from your laptop, mobile, or through interactive chat with Virtual Agent.