BMC demonstrates its commitment to corporate social responsibility with actions that directly affect the people and communities in which we live and work. With investments of volunteer time, giving, and building partnerships in our community, we empower our employees to make a real difference through BMC Cares.
Strategic Focus of BMC Cares
BMC is active in supporting charitable programs and humanitarian efforts, as well as establishing sustainable projects globally with a specific emphasis on these four areas:
- Health and Wellness
- Education and STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math)
- Social and Community Enrichment
"BMC Cares is a great program where our employees’ personal values align to the company’s values to achieve far greater community impact." — Seema Devrajulu, Director, IT
Our employees are proud to give back to their communities across the globe (1:55)
BMC has an integrated approach to environmental management that has resulted in accreditation by the International Standard Organization for ISO 14001:2015. Our Environmental Policy reflects our commitment to continually improving our performance by setting annual targets, reviewing our objectives, and measuring progress via formal audits. Recent successes include:
- Reducing our levels of energy consumption
- Reducing our consumption of consumables
- Improving our usage, storage, and disposal of waste
- Purchasing items produced from sustainable sources
- Recording our travel carbon emissions to reduce travel impact
- Encouraging employee engagement in BMC software’s environmental programs
Employees contributing their time to clean up a park
We value the unique strengths of people from diverse backgrounds
BMC fosters a diverse and inclusive environment because we believe hiring people from diverse backgrounds helps to strengthen the skill set of the entire company. We also create strategic alliances with organizations that can help contribute to their success.
- In the workplace: As an Equal Opportunity Employer we work to enable all employees to realize their potential including support through Employee Resources Groups (ERGs) such as Women in Technology & Business, and Veterans.
- In the community: BMC employees support numerous local charitable programs and humanitarian activities as well as programs that support diversity in social services, wellness, and higher education.
- Business-to-business: As a global business, we are proud to engage in business relationships with minority-owned, women-owned, and veteran-owned companies through the Supplier Diversity Program.
Questions? Contact Diversity@BMC.com ›
"It feels great to participate in the various initiatives that make a difference—fulfilling hard work and a feeling of contentment to give back to the community. All it takes is a willing heart and a BIG smile, and you can really change the world one piece at a time!" — Chaula Diwanji, Sourcing Analyst